What is supports coordination?
Who can receive supports coordination?
- Operates a system of administrative and professional supports offered to registered individuals in the County IDD System
- Oversees the paperwork and accompanies providing services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Offers explanations and descriptions concerning available resources
- Helps consumers decide which resources may be helpful and connects individuals with the appropriate resources
- Follows up with consumers to see if there are additional problems with accessing resources
Services are available to any individual currently registered in the County IDD System.
How can I receive the service?
Entrance into the program is through:
Cumberland/Perry IDD Base Service Unit
Human Service Bldg., Ste. 301
16 W. High St.
Carlisle, PA 17013
Carlisle Ph: 717.240.6320
Cumberland County Ph: 888.697.0371 x6320
Perry County: 866.240.6320
When you call, ask for "Intake."