Board of Commissioners
- We need your input through our short five-minute survey on how to best allocate the $46.7 million of the remaining American Rescue Plan funds. Take Survey
- Get the latest news on the transfer of operations and ownership of Claremont Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. View Additional Information
The most livable community with the most efficient and effective public services in Pennsylvania.
See Strategic Plan / Vision for more about the County Strategy and Budget.
- Implementing the County's budget
- Overseeing contracts and expenditures
Under Pennsylvania County Code, the Board of Commissioners is responsible for implementing the County's budget, as well as overseeing contracts and expenditures. The Commissioners are the executive governing body for administration of County programs, personnel, property and facilities, in order to provide the highest level of service to the citizens of Cumberland County, while also maintaining vigilance with taxpayer dollars.
The Board of Commissioners is comprised of three commissioners elected by County voters to serve concurrent four-year terms. They are assisted by the Chief Clerk and Solicitor.
- Gary Eichelberger, Chairman
- Jean Foschi, Vice Chairman
- Vincent T. DiFilippo, Secretary
- Stacy M. Snyder, COO/Chief Clerk
- Tamie Hershey, Deputy Chief Clerk
- Keith O. Brenneman, Solicitor
- Jennifer Hipp, Assistant Solicitor
For more information, view Meet the Commissioners.