Updated: 10/4/2021 at 1 p.m.
Who Is Eligible For The Vaccine
All Pennsylvanians age 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID Booster Shots
A booster shot of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is available for certain adults who were fully vaccinated by Pfizer at least six months ago, including:
- people 65 years and older and residents in long-term care settings should receive a booster of the Pfizer vaccine,
- people aged 50–64 years with underlying medical conditions should receive a booster of the Pfizer vaccine,
- people aged 18–49 years with underlying medical conditions may receive a booster of the Pfizer vaccine, based on their individual benefits and risks, and
- people aged 18-64 years who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting may receive a booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine, based on their individual benefits and risks.
Vaccine Providers In Cumberland County
- Rabbittransit is offering free rides to COVID-19 vaccine appointments. Schedule a ride.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, vaccines are safe and effective and the best way to protect you and those around you from serious illnesses.
Looking for a replacement COVID-19 vaccine card?
The PA Department of Health can help by sending you a record of your immunizations. Please visit the PA-SIIS page and complete the Authorization for Release of Immunizations Records Form.
- Cumberland County COVID-19 Vaccine Flyer
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional COVID-19 Vaccine Dose FAQs
- COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- COVID-19 Vaccine Data Dashboard
- Pennsylvania COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Volunteer to Help
Have a question about the COVID-19 vaccine?
Call the PA Health Hotline at 1.877.724.3258
Information on this page provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.